Rainy Hickory NC Wedding – Part 1 – Getting Ready and the Ceremony
I can’t say enough about Jeremy and Betsy. These two are some of the most friendly and genuine people. I had the opportunity to get to know them, their family, and friends at the rehearsal dinner and at their rainy Hickory NC wedding. We had contracted for me to stay at the rehearsal dinner for two hours, but I ended up staying an extra hour chatting with their family and friends. Here are a few things that I loved so much about their wedding:
1. Jeremy just adores Betsy! I loved his capturing his excitement during their first look. (You’ll see these images in part 2 blog post.)
2. Everyone was so welcoming and treated me as if I was family or close friends.
3. Jeremy’s boys were so well mannered and absolutely adorable. His youngest had quite the dance moves!
4. The bridal party were such troopers dealing with the rainy weather during portrait time. Rainy weddings don’t scare me, in fact I like shooting in the rain. It offers some stunning and unique images.
5.The floral arrangement outside of the church was absolutely GORGEOUS!
6. Jeremy’s new mother-in-law presented him with his boutonniere, which was made with flowers from Jeremy’s late mother’s memorial.
7. I had the opportunity to shoot at a new venue, The Crossing at Hollar Mill.
It was beautiful!
Ceremony – The Episcopal Church of the Ascension
Venue – The Crossing at Hollar Mill
Caterer – The Crossing at Hollar Mill
Florist – Twigs and Twine Floral Design
Baker – Let Them Eat Cake
Brand of Dress – Stella York
Hair and Makeup – Clarissa Brooke
DJ – Emerald Empire Band
Invitations – Red Stone Press
Thanks again for making my job easy, and more importantly, thanks for making it enjoyable!