Ok so here we go. I haven’t made a personal post in forever! With the new baby boy arriving in less than 10 days, I wanted to share what’s going on with Heather Fink Photography and my household.
First we have business goals:
1. New Branding. This has been an ongoing project that I’m embarrassed to say over a year now, however I’m very excited to share what my designer (Bev Nowlin) and I have come up with.
2. New Website/Blog. New branding needs a new website and blog, so what better time to spruce it up. My best friend’s husband (Nathan Rice) is helping me out with this one. We are just now getting started but I have goals to get it up and running with the new logo by the end of my maternity leave. (This one is going to be tuff to get done. So many decisions for the site.)
3. Marketing Materials/Packaging. I have started on this and will be sharing photos of my packaging, which I enjoy doing once the job has been finished and needs to be delivered.
4. Wedding Albums/Guest Sign-in Books. I’m in dire need of these items since my clients want to see the products first hand, so I’m putting this one also on my goals list to have done for 2013. I will be sharing photos of these products once I have them in hand.
5. Referral Program. I’d like to pass along discounts to those awesome clients who share my photography. So be looking for a post regarding when this offer will start.
Now on to the Fink household update:
1. Adelai, my 20 month old daughter. I’m so bummed with myself for not sharing the many photos I’ve been taking of Adelai over the year and a half. I never even got around to posting her 1 year old birthday party photos! So hopefully I can be better this year about sharing photos of my life with her. She’s been such a joy to raise. In fact at this time I’m tickled over hearing her on the baby monitor making dog barking noises and then talking to herself.
2. Gideon, our soon to arrive baby boy. This boy has made my second pregnancy so much easier than my first. I was never sick and hardly had much back pain as I did with my first child. Thank you son for being easy on mommy! I do plan to do some newborn photos of this little guy, so I’m sure I’ll be posting some of those photos very soon.
3. New toddler room for Adelai. To add to my already crazy busy schedule I’m attempting to give Adelai a new big girl room. I had decorated the nursery in a gender neutral woodland creature theme so I wouldn’t be redoing two bedrooms and killing myself and our wallet trying to get it all done with the new baby. So I’m just doing one room and can’t wait to share some photos of the process there as well.
And what post wouldn’t be complete without some photos. So I leave you with a little maternity session we did on Good Friday before church with my dear friend Angela Tucker. You can view her work at www.angela-tucker.com Thanks again for fitting us in last minute Angela!
adelai’s eyes look so beautiful as does her mommy.
jesse looks nice, too. 😉