Continuing on with this elegant rainy Hickory NC wedding are some stunning portraits of Jeremy and Betsy and their gorgeous reception that was held at the Crossing at Hollar Mill.
If you missed part 1 you can view it here.
The wedding couple decided on a first look which allowed them to be with their guests quicker following the ceremony. At The Episcopal Church of the Ascension there was an arched stone cover that served for a perfect background for their first look and it provided coverage from the misty rain. As you can see in these photos with two photographers we can capture different views of the bride and groom. A shout out to my second shooter, Graham, for capturing some great images of the day.
Here are some of my other fav pictures captured from the day:
1. Jeremy checking out Betsy in her wedding dress for the first time. Always love this moment!
2. Capturing Betsy and her sister giggling under an umbrella in the rain.
3. Jeremy’s boys throwing some moves on the dance floor during the reception.
4. Jeremy’s 90 year old grandmother dancing in 3″ high heels! She was stunning!
5. The beautiful setting at this new venue in Hickory, NC.
Once again, thanks again for making my job easy, and more importantly, thanks for making it enjoyable!
Ceremony – The Episcopal Church of the Ascension
Venue – The Crossing at Hollar Mill
Caterer – The Crossing at Hollar Mill
Florist – Twigs and Twine Floral Design
Baker – Let Them Eat Cake
Brand of Dress – Stella York
Hair and Makeup – Clarissa Brooke
DJ – Emerald Empire Band
Invitations – Red Stone Press